Learn at Home
Weekly Camps Led by TechKnowHow Instructors
Our online camps are fun and educational. Our enthusiastic teachers connect with your child and talk them through LEGO design and building challenges. Our coding camp instructors explain concepts and assist students to help your teen master coding. Our personalized instruction, award-winning curriculum, and online team-building activities will make this summer a fun and memorable one!
Select from either a 3-hour or 6-hour daily program. Our teacher interaction with campers is top in the industry, as the teachers are live and engaged with students throughout the class. That means a more personalized, teacher-led experience!
Most camps have 2 instructors for up to 20 students, and make use of breakout sessions when wanting smaller group instruction.
$200/wk. per camp
Half and Full-Day options
& Lots of Teacher Interaction
How it Works
1. Register for the desired camp, week, and time
(click here to see our program schedule)
2. You will receive an email with instructions on how and when to connect to a Zoom video camp session
3. Log into camp
4. Teachers will lead camp activities and projects with students
5. Students can share questions, comments, and their projects (if desired) throughout camp.
6. Teachers provide instruction, inspiration, and interaction
Sample Camp Schedule
Hour 1: Intro, team-building, concept overview, teacher led-project work
10 min break
Hour 2: Continue project or start of a new project
10 min break
Hour 3: Project work, teacher reviews concepts, students share work/insights, team-building, preview of next day's projects, goodbyes